1. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
Our terms of sale govern the sale of the products offered by UP DISLAY on its catalogs or on its website www.ceolini.fr and all associated services in mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg for people acting within the framework of their professional activity.
Any order for products implies unreserved acceptance by the Customer and his full acceptance of these general conditions.
The characteristics and technical specifications of the products, dimensions, weights, pictures, graphic representations presented on our sales supports (catalogs, website) have only an informative, indicative and not contractual value.
These general conditions of sale and the resulting purchase and sale operations are governed by French law.
All disputes to which these terms of sales may give rise and the acts which will be the consequence thereof are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Paris, UP DISPLAY however reserves the right to have recourse to any other competent court of his choice.
Orders can be placed by internet and by mail (from the references of the catalogs). For any order by internet, no written confirmation must be sent by the customer in order to avoid being delivered and billed twice. Product orders are only final after CEOLINI has sent written confirmation in the form of an order form. They are executed within the limits of available stocks and, for those not stocked, subject to their availability at our suppliers. CEOLINI also reserves the possibility of refusing or canceling an order when the price indicated for the product (s) is incorrect or even when several serious elements give rise to a suspicion of fraud on the order.
3.1. Our sales prices are guaranteed for the period of validity of each of our catalogs and documents or that indicated on each promotional offer. The selling prices of the products on our website are those indicated at the time of registration of the order.
3.2. The prices are expressed in euros and are understood to be exclusive of tax, environmental eco-contribution applicable to electrical and electronic products and furnishings and installation costs.
The delivery costs are established according to the amount excluding taxes of the order.
Unless otherwise specified, our delivery service is grouped and offers delivery at the earliest in the week (Monday to Friday), depending on the flow of goods. Our trucks are fitted with tailgates to facilitate unloading.
We have three delivery services:
- The basic service which is offered from € 299 excl. Of purchases, delivery is offered everywhere in mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg. Below this threshold, a flat rate is applied depending on the amount excluding tax of the order.
- The premium service which is chargeable (participation) and which offers more services such as a tracking number, a dedicated contact for tracking your order, a call from the carrier before delivery as well as the choice of delivery day.
- The dedicated service which is chargeable and which offers premium delivery services with in addition a dedicated truck adapted for a fixed time slot due to possible constraints such as in shopping centers and pedestrian streets.
4. PAYMENT TERMS
- By credit card : indicate your credit card number, its expiry date, the last 3 digits on the back of it and the name of your bank.
- By bank transfer: transfer the amount of the invoice to our bank account. You will receive your order confirmation by e-mail, including our bank details and the order number. The order will then be processed and its production will start upon receipt of payment.
- By check: send your check by indicating the correct information: the total amount including tax of the order, the beneficiary: UP display / CEOLINI and send your check to the following address: 43 rue Beaubourg 75003 Paris. The order will then be processed and its production will begin upon receipt of payment.
5.1 Delivery time: it is given for information and guidance only. It takes effect on the date of registration of your order and depends in particular on the availability of carriers and the order of arrival of orders as well as the choice of delivery (basic, premium or dedicated).
5.2. Before delivery and when confirming the order, the customer must make sure to give all the information relating to the delivery (address, access and schedule). In the event of a breach or error made by the Client, CEOLINI will not be held responsible and the costs of a new delivery will be borne by the Client.
5.3. Delivery takes place by direct delivery of the product to the Customer against signature of a transport receipt, CEOLINI reserving the possibility of splitting its deliveries. All products, whose description does not include any special mention, are unloaded and deposited on the ground floor, with the possible help of the Customer. Their routing from the delivery point of delivery to the place of use is under the responsibility of the Customer.
5.4. Upon delivery, the customer must ensure in the presence of the carrier that the delivered products are in good condition.
In the event of damage or missing items, the Customer must:
- indicate on the receipt clear, significant, precise and complete reservations,
- in application of the provisions of article L. 133.3 of the Commercial Code, confirm these reservations to the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within three days of receipt of the products. Failure to comply with these formalities extinguishes any further recourse. Copy of the registered letter and acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to CEOLINI without delay.
6.1. The conventional warranty (hereinafter referred to in article 6: the “Warranty”) from which the Products sold by CEOLINI benefit is that provided by their manufacturers.
6.2. The duration of the Guarantee varies according to the Product considered. The latter is mentioned on a case-by-case basis in the instructions accompanying the products.
6.3. The Guarantee is limited to the replacement of the Product recognized as defective, excluding the assumption of responsibility for any material or immaterial and / or indirect damage resulting from this defect. The replacement of defective products or parts will not have the effect of extending the duration of the fixed warranty.
6.4. The benefit of the Guarantee is excluded in the event of voluntary degradation or use of the Product not in accordance with its instructions for use.
7. EXCHANGE - RETURNS
The products are produced at the customer's request, they are neither taken back nor exchangeds.
CEOLINI cannot be held responsible in the event of force majeure as defined by case law. In the event of recognition of any liability on the part of CEOLINI for a product sold or an associated service, the amount of damages that could be awarded to the customer may in no case be greater than the price of the product sold. Likewise, CEOLINI cannot be held responsible towards the client for any indirect damage such as financial or commercial damage.
9. IT AND FREEDOM
The personal data collected is intended for CEOLINI Collectivités, responsible for the processing, and / or any other contractually linked entity. In accordance with the data protection act of January 6, 1978, the Customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him. If the Customer does not wish to receive commercial communications, it is enough to specify it to us by writing to the following address: Ceolini 43 rue Beaubourg 75003 Paris indicating your name, first name and Customer number.
10. RIGHT TO RETRACT
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised when the Customer has made a custom order (customization of the finishes applied to the products) under the conditions described in article 10.1. of the Consumer Code. In this context, no product returns will be accepted by CEOLINI. In the event of an order for products the manufacture of which is carried out on order (more than 2 personalization points), the Customer may not request the cancellation of his order in accordance with article L 120–20–1 of the Consumer Code which rules out the possibility for the Customer to exercise their right of withdrawal.